Do you want to be able to send emails and texts to your clients on a fixed schedule? Create a drip campaign!
Step 2: Click on CRM > Autoresponse Emails
Step 3: After creating any applicable email templates to be used within the new drip. Click on the tab Drip Campaigns.
Step 4: Click Add Drip Campaigns to start a new campaign.
Step 5: In the drop-down box, you'll fill in the below details:
- Campaign Name: Title your campaign
- Campaign Statuses: Select the status tags that will trigger this campaign, you can select more than one. If you have not created your status tag yet, please click here for a walkthrough on How to Create a Status Tag.
- Exclude Campaign Statuses: Select the status tags that will keep this drip campaign from triggering.
Tags can be used in an All or Any situation
- "Only fire when ALL of these statuses are applied", if you have two or more tags it will require all the tags listed to be applied to a contact before it will trigger the drip campaign.
- "Fire when ANY of these statues are applied", if you have two or more tags listed, any of the tags if applied to a contact will trigger the drip campaign.
- Contact Types (optional): Use to keep campaigns from only triggering on those contacts you want, such as Prospects, New Leads or Realtors.
Contact Types can be used in an All or Any situation
- "Only fire when ALL of these types are applied", if you have two or more contact types it will require all the contact types listed to be listed on a contact before it will trigger the drip campaign.
- "Fire when ANY of these types are applied", if you have two or more contact types listed, any of the contact types if listed on a contact will trigger the drip campaign.
- Tracking Number: Select "Resolve from Assignees" for the CRM to choose the preferred tracking number for each user. Or simply select the tracking number you would like the campaign to always use.
- Email Signature: Choose "Send from Assignee" for the CRM to automatically use the profile signature of the user on every email sent within the drip.
Encompass Enabled Accounts will see the option to trigger the drip campaign from a 1003 Milestone instead of using a Status Tag. You can also use a Milestone and one of the status tag options together for even more customization.
The below fields are optional for advanced configuration:
- Contact Types (optional): Choose the contact types that must match before the campaign may be triggered.
- Matches Source (optional): Choose a source that must match before the campaign may be triggered.
- When Assignee Is (optional): Choose that user that must be on the contact before the campaign may be triggered
- This Assignee is Sender (optional): Paired with "When Assignee Is" if there are multiple users assigned to the contact, toggling this box will indicate what user all correspondence will come from.
- When Assignee Is not (optional): When a user is selected if the user is on the contact and the status tag is triggered the drip will not fire.
- Static from Address (optional): Indicate what email address each email must be sent from, leaving blank will use the profile users' email address
- Finish drip campaign on user response (optional): When toggled on, any SMS response from a contact will stop the drip in its entirety from proceeding.
Step 6: Set up your drip schedule.
Build your drip campaign using the Actions of sending and Email or SMS, Adding Status Tags or adding Wait times between Actions.
- There are two types of wait actions.
- Wait (Increment): Allows you to set up a wait time for X amount of time from the last action.
- Wait (Until Day): Allows you to set an exact date the drip should be sent. Great for pre-scheduling holiday emails.
There are 3 Action Items you can have a Drip Campaign trigger, Emails, SMS or Add a Status Tag
When sending an Email or Text you will have the option to indicate WHO you are sending the communication to. Your options are:
- Contact - This is the contact the Trigger (Tag or 1003) was added or updated on
- Lenders - If your account is setup as a Lender Account this will be to select your User who is assigned to the contact.
- Agents - Used to send notifications to those Agents assigned to the contact that have their own personal Big Purple Dot account.
- Outside Partners - Used for those that need updates but don't have a BPD account. Primarily used for Buyers and Sellers/Listing Agents.
- Custom Recipient Email Address - Use case is if you have a specific coordinator for funding or disclosures but aren't added anywhere on the contact.
Continue adding Actions until you're done.
Step 7: Don't forget to hit Save!
Drip Campaigns are active once you click save, they are not retroactive. To trigger on a contact with the existing status tag, you'll remove the tag and re-apply.