Want to look at a specific contact without leaving the Contacts page? You can do so with the Quickview window.
1. Go to the Contacts page.
2. Find your desired Contact by using the Search Filter on the left.
3. Click on the icon to the left of the contact name.
4. A Quickview window will pop-up on the right side of your screen and will have two areas for information, the Contact Info that houses all the contacts basic and mortgage information and and the Contact Actions section which stores any notes, calls, texts and emails sent to the contact.
Contact Info Contact Actions
If your contact has a phone number listed you can click on the green phone icon to make a call from BPD. This does require a BPD Tracking Number.
Clicking the SMS Chat bubble icon you'll be able to send a text directly to your contact or preview recently sent/received messages.
Clicking on the Email address will open a 1-1 email window to compose a custom email or insert a pre-made template from your account using the Template button
Below the contacts phone and email are the contact fields which display the contacts personal and loan information. To edit these fields simply click the Edit button near the top.
At the bottom of the Contact Information side you'll find the option to Add Tags, Team Members, Calendar Reminders and Tasks.
This sections has 4 Tabbed Sections
- Quick Notes - Archive of sent emails, Notes
- History - Archive of Calls and Texts
- Team - See who Added/Removed Tags or Users and who viewed the contact
- Drips - Displays Current, Completed and Cancelled Drip Campaigns (Learn more about Drip Campaigns)
Need more help contact us at Support@BigPurpleDot.com