Email Blasting is an excellent tool when you would like to send a mass amount of emails out with a few quick clicks.
This feature is great for a quick holiday email, a flyer for a brand new property listing, or an invitation to a seminar you may be hosting.
You can even preschedule your blasts to send ahead of time!
- Navigate to your Contacts main page
- Sort by any filters to find the group of contacts you would like to email or skip this step if you would like to send an email to your entire database. (Daily email limits may apply)
- Select the page by using the checkbox at the top.
- Select the Blast option above
- Configure your email blast
A. Choose this option to include all the spouses' email saved in each contact.
B. Select this option to send to more than just the 1st page.
C. You can choose to send the email from your email addrress, or instead "resolve from the assignee" meaning that the person assigned to the lead will have their email used instead.
D. Here you can choose to send immediately, and how to stagger emails, or to send at a scheduled date and time
**Tip: Staggering your email blasts help protect your IP Address reputation and help your emails not land in spam. The longer you can stagger your emails the better.
E. Enter in the subject of your email
F. Insert the body of your message
G. Pull a presaved template or save your written message as a template
H. Upload an image or file
I. Hit send when you are ready to send.
When sending at a specific date, indicate the time, as well as the stagger rate.
You can view all your prescheduled blasts (and cancel them) under Reports > Emails > Blasts.