Lender Connect is a free feature for Big Purple Dot users. This app gives you the ability to create a portal for your Outside Partner to view and even refer contacts.
Within the app, the Outside Partner has the ability to fill out a simple form with their notes to send the referral directly to your CRM. From there, many users will create a custom co-branded autoresponse to the referral acknowledging the referral.
In addition, Outside Partners can see any lead you assign to them, as well as basic contact information and the current status tags assigned. You can pick and choose which status tags are visible to your Outside Partners so that you are only sharing what is relevant, also, you can send personal notes to your Outside Partner directly from your CRM.
To Set Up:
- Navigate to Settings > Access > App Installs (admin users only)
*If you do not see the App Installs option, please email us at Support@bigpurpledot.com
- Set up your Outside Partner
A. Select your Outside Partner, or below create a new one. You can also choose when to begin sharing leads. If you choose Always, any leads with that Outside Partner will be visible to the Outside Partner. If you choose a certain date to begin sharing, only leads shared after that date will be visible to the Outside Partner.
B. Choose your Loan Officer(s). If you choose that this Outside Partner can share referrals with several Loan Officers, you'll indicate who the Primary LO is for that Outside Partner. Click Save.
C. An Access Code is generated and emailed and texted (if applicable) to the Outside Partner. They will then go to the App Store or Google Play Store to download the Lender Connect App and sign in using their unique activation code.
Inside the Lender Connect App:
- Activate your app by adding your Access Code provided to you by your Big Purple Dot Loan Officer.
- Send: On this page, you can send referrals directly to your Loan Officer. At the top, you have the ability to dictate who you would like to share any referral with.
- Leads: Here you can view all referrals you have sent or that have been shared with you and their given status.
- Documents: Your Loan Officer can upload documents to share with you on the contact.
- Notes: View notes your Loan Officer has sent to you as well as share your own notes.
- Settings: Sign Out of your Account.