Event campaigns in Big Purple Dot are a powerful administrative setting that enables users to leverage event (date) fields to send SMS, email communications, or apply status tags. These events typically include birthdays, spouse's birthdays, anniversaries, and loan closed anniversaries.
Benefits of using event campaigns
- Personalized Communication: C reate personalized and targeted SMS and email messages that are automatically triggered based on specific events such as birthdays or anniversaries. This allows you to engage with contacts in a more meaningful and timely manner.
- Automated Actions: Event campaigns enable the automation of actions based on event dates. You can configure the system to automatically send personalized greetings, reminders, or offers to contacts on their special days, enhancing customer satisfaction and relationship-building efforts.
- Status Tagging: In addition to SMS and email communications, event campaigns also provide the functionality to apply status tags to contacts based on event dates, allowing for better organization, targeted follow-ups, and further workflow automation.
- Increased Efficiency: Streamline your communication processes and save time. The automation feature eliminates the need for manual reminders or greetings, ensuring that the right messages are delivered to the right contacts at the right time.
- Enhanced Customer Engagement: Create personalized experiences for your contacts, fostering stronger connections and deeper engagement. By recognizing and acknowledging important events in their lives, you can strengthen customer loyalty and improve overall satisfaction.
Create an event campaign
To configure your event campaign in Big Purple Dot, follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings, then select CRM, and click on Auto Response Emails.
2. Navigate to the Event Campaigns tab.
3. In the Event Type field, choose between Birthday, Spouse's birthday, Anniversary, or Loan Closed Anniversary.
4. Specify the Send time for the campaign. If there is a conflict with the Company Business Hours Setting, the Business Hours from the Company Profile will be applied.
5. Select the Action Type that should trigger when the event date arrives.
- To send an email, choose the Send an email option. Select the email template, email signature, and optionally, a static 'from' email. You can also specify the user from whom the email should be sent.
- To send an SMS, choose the Send SMS option. Select the desired SMS template or type up to 160 characters in the SMS text field. Additionally, specify the tracking number to be used for sending the SMS.
- If you want to apply a tag when the event date arrives, select the Add a tag option and choose the desired tag.
6. These optional fields provide additional flexibility and customization options for your event campaigns, allowing you to further refine the triggers and recipients based on status tags, contact sources, and assignee:
- Matches source: Specify the contact source name. By providing the contact source name, you can narrow down the event campaign to trigger only for contacts matching a particular source.
When assignees is or when assignees are not: Select the user that must be assigned to the contact or exclude any contacts assigned to the user. This allows you to customize the event campaign based on the assigned user, either targeting contacts assigned to a specific user or excluding contacts assigned to a particular user.
Once you have configured all the necessary fields, click Save to save your event campaign settings.
|ℹ️ Admin users are able to create, edit, and delete configured event campaigns. Employee role users have view-only privileges.