Your Dashboard is an overall summary of your account. It provides an overview of the New Leads, Tasks, Calls, Texts and Email activity.
Starting at the Top you will see 6 circle icons provide at a quick overview of the number of New Leads, Tasks, Calls, and Texts you have.
- NEW LEADS are contacts with the default "New" status tag being funneled into your account. If you click on this icon it will take you to the Contacts page filtering by your "New" tag. (Please note your default tag may say something different)
- TASKS TODAY displays how many Events or Tasks you have completed for the day. Clicking on this icon will take you to a dedicated Calendar page where you can see All your Events and Tasks along with a side bar to show a list of your Current and Overdue Tasks.
- OVERDUE TASKS displays how many Tasks that are overdue and have not yet been marked Complete. Clicking on this icon will take you to the dedicated Calendar page.
- CALLS TODAY displays the number of incoming and outgoing calls made today. Clicking on the icon will take you to the Calls page where you can see a detailed list of all your Incoming and Outgoing calls.
- SMS TODAY displays the number of incoming and outgoing Texts made today. Clicking on the icon will take you to the SMS page where you can see a detailed list of all of your Incoming and Outgoing texts. Clicking on the "View Conversation" button will display the conversation window.
- WEEKLY LEADS displays the number of leads from the past 7 days.
Below the Dashboard icons you have more detailed account information from Recent Leads, calls and texts to a Monthly email traffic overview. To begin lets look at Recent Leads located to the left under the icons.
This is on the left hand side of your Dashboard page. It shows the activity of your five most recent updated leads. Hovering over the contact you can see a timestamp of their activity.
Clicking the contacts name will take you directly to the contact record and clicking View All in the top right will take you to the Contacts page.
This section shows your five most recent calls and texts that have come through your Big Purple Dot Tracking Number.
Traffic is on the Dashboard, toward the bottom of the page. It allows you to see how many emails you are sending out versus how many of those emails are being viewed, clicked or unsubscribed. (Learn more about email traffic reports)
- Sent Emails: The total number of emails you sent out on that given day.
- Viewed Emails: The total number of emails that have been opened by your contacts on that given day.
- Clicked Links: If you have links embedded within emails, you can also view that with Clicked Links.
- Unsubscribed Emails: Those clients that have opted out of receiving emails from you. It's important that you monitor this closely and continually scrub your Database in BPD to remove these emails.
- Viewed Milestones: Those accounts with a LOS Integration can view all milestone emails that have been opened. (Available only with LOS Integration)
Note: Click "View All" in the upper right-hand corner to see the stats for your email traffic.
The calendar is on your Dashboard and it shows all your past/upcoming events or tasks for the month. (Learn more about Calendar Events and Tasks)
Note: Click "View Full Calendar" in the upper right-hand corner to see the Calendar and sidebar for your Tasks.
This will show you the Events and Tasks you have to complete for the day. It works as a To-Do List for your Dashboard. Overdue Tasks are also shown here if applicable.
This will appear as a pie chart at the bottom of the Dashboard page. It shows a breakdown of your leads and how many have been generated in the past week. Clicking on a slice of pie here will show you the number of leads for that lead source for that week.
If you click View All in the top right hand corner, you will see the stats for the past week and filter through your leads with keywords. Clicking on a slice of pie here will show you the number of leads based on the dates provided in the search. Below the graph will be the list of contacts represented by the slice of pie selected.
Need more help contact us at Support@BigPurpleDot.com